Ports Required for Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord are as follows:
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- The main concept behind an adventure game is that you are the main character and you follow the game through a story that unfolds as you play.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
How to Port Forward Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord
When you are playing Ghostbusters: Rise of the Ghost Lord you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.