Ports To Forward for Roller Champions
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Roller Champions are as follows:
Roller Champions - PC
- UDP: 7000-8000
Roller Champions - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 7000-8000, 27015, 27031-27036
Roller Champions - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Roller Champions - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Roller Champions - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Roller Champions that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Roller Champions - PC
- Roller Champions - Steam
- Roller Champions - Playstation 4
- Roller Champions - Switch
- Roller Champions - Xbox One
Roller Champions has the following styles of gameplay.
- The main viewpoint in a third person is over the shoulder of the character that you are playing. Games like Tomb Raider are considered a 3rd person platformer while Gears of War is a great example of a 3rd person shooter. Some games allow you to switch between 3rd and 1st person like Skyrim.
- Action games are focused on physical challenges such as jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and shooting enemies. Reflexes play a large part in action game play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
How to Port Forward Roller Champions
When you are playing Roller Champions you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.